[meteorite-list] Arizona's Newest Fall

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 19:49:44 -0700

Rob, List,
 No I have no idea . I read a blog that all everyone said was that they saw it fall from west to east and these reports were from Tubac to Sierra vista. This told me it must be south east of Sierra vista but I drove around all day today and did not see any evidence of material or any hunters so, I have no idea where they are. I wish I did. I am going to ask the list right now if anyone wants to say where they are looking. East of Tumacocori I-19ish??? Thanks Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
IMCA 5829