[meteorite-list] AD: July 4th Meteorite Sale - 24 Hours Only

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 14:52:25 -0700

Dear Customers,

Happy 4th of July Weekend!!!

In the patriotic spirit of America and today's special meaning, what
better time than to offer all my customers, and all you new customers
who are about to purchase, the ability to save some money in these hard
economic times. That's why over the last few days I've gone through all
of my 120+ auctions and store listings and dropped the Buy-It-Now prices
by as much as 50% to 70% on select items, prices are marked. Also, every
meteorite on this sale comes with free shipping inside the USA.

In addition to the previously mentioned price drop, you can take another
10% Off your whole order if you order within the next 24 hours.
(NOTE: This excludes items that are already "marked" 10% off. On these
items, the Special Bulk Pricing applies)

Auctions & Store Items: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/freel3orn

Special Bulk Pricing:
All Orders above
-----------------------
$250 = Additional 5% Off
$500 = Additional 8% Off
$750 = Additional 10% Off
$1000+ = Additional 12% Off
-----------------------

So if your order is $250 you will receive a total discount of 15% off
the marked price. (i.e 10% Off plus Bulk discount of 5% equals 15% total
discount) You get free shipping to, so you save an additional $5 to $15
depending on how much you order! $500 orders get 18% off, and so forth...

Hope this helps you guys out a bit and I hope I don't lose too much
money on this deal.

Oh yeah one more thing... Dealers who haven't signed up on my wholesale
list yet, I encourage you to do so. You'll be entitled to wholesale
pricing and receive my wholesale pricelist which includes a three tiered
pricing structure. Minimums apply, and you must be a registered business
or sole proprietorship and supply your Tax ID Certificate or business
license. http://www.meteoritesusa.com/wholesale-list/

Happy Independence Day All!

Enjoy...

--