[meteorite-list] HOT Meteorite Hunting

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, Erik Fisler <erikfwebb at msn.com> wrote:
> and slept in an ice cold motel
> room till the sun set before grabbing?"breakfast" and
> heading back out to Franconia.

Did you order any Spam? It's always a good hunting/camping food! ;-)

When you have limited free time you have to take advantage of it. Even in the summer days.

Great points Adam. You must take the sun seriously! I like the cloths I purchased here: http://www.coolibar.com

Of course Erik and his Dad found a great way around that! Thanks for the cool vid...

Day or night, one must never go anywhere in the field without plenty of water. Since I got my ruggedized water bladder, I never go anywhere without it:
http://www.camelbak.com/en/government-military/hydration-packs.aspx
Just be sure to have plenty of extra in case you break down.

Good luck and happy hunting!