[meteorite-list] HOT Meteorite Hunting

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 15:34:41 -0500

Bernd,

SPAM is a modified meat product containing,
according to the can from my cupboard,
"Ham, Mechanically Separated Chicken,
Water, Salt, Modified Potato Starch, Sugar,
Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride,
Sodium Ascorbate, and Sodium Nitrite."

It is a rectangle 9 cm by 9 cm by 4 cm,
most easily cut into four 9 cm squares each
one cm thick and about 85 grams in weight.

Like WURST, one is better off not knowing
what is in it, or watching it being made, but
enjoying it in ignorance. Very tasty.

Sterling K. Webb