[meteorite-list] freebies / sale/ AD

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 18:33:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone.To all my american meteorite friends here and abroad,I want to wish everyone a happy 4th of july on saturday.I am also having another givaway in honor of the holiday,and getting my first pay check.I have a 40.5 gram unclassed endcut,I also have a 3.3 gram nuveo mercurio,I also have a 3 gram small complete gao,and finally a 20 gram fragment of tamdaght.Also forsale I have a 226 gram LAS PALMAS,argentina iron for?$75 and free shipping.Also I have decided to open the vault and sell my 22 gram slice of JAMESTOWN,NORTH DAKOTA.I have had this piece for 9 years.I got this piece from a friend who?was selling me meteorites and working as a astronomer professor at a local junior college.So stay tuned for pics and prices.Chime in quick for the freebies.
?Steve R. Arnold