[meteorite-list] AD - 4th of July sale with great savings!

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 16:34:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, hope everyone is having a good day!

I have marked down several items listed on ebay to VERY good prices for the 4th of July.
You will have a hard time finding better buys on these meteorites and the sale is good until July 6th when I will take the prices back up.
You can view my meteorites listed on ebay here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

The samples discounted will have "4th of July sale" in the listings.

Off ebay sales of these (or any ebay listings), take 5% off the listed ebay price and free shipping.

Also, a one time offer, good until July 5th... 5.9g NWA 4734 Lunar - off ebay price - for $5300!

That said, hope everyone has a safe 4th of july weekend!

Greg C.