[meteorite-list] Another awful meteorite-related TV event

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 04:17:12 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sterlng and Darren:

Twilight Zone: Sterling's response to Darren came 30 minutes before
Darren's email!

I will be good and watch the movie. May be something to use in a class on
bad science.

On that note, did either of you make it through Impact!? Talk about lame
endings. From the beginning you could tell who was wearing the red shirts
(original Star Trek reference).

Larry