[meteorite-list] Another question for the Saw Wizards

From: R N Hartman <rhartman04_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:51:27 -0700

There are different quality blades (quantity of diamonds per unit, in the
blade), and also various rim configurations. Performance varies with brand
also. I think the blade is wearing out when you are seeing less even cuts,
unless something is wearing in the saw itself. As I have experienced it,
the CBN blades are best and primarily for cutting irons.

Ron