[meteorite-list] Google down? Sort of on-topic.

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 02:00:12 +1100

Hi all,

Does anyone know what's going on with Google? I went to search for a
meteorite and EVERY site is showing up as a potential risk to your computer.
All of the well known meteorite sites have the following warning under the
main title:

"This site may harm your computer."

You end up at an interstitial Google page and you can't get past it to the
webpage. You have to put the URL into the address bar yourself. In fact it's
not limited to meteorites and the ONLY site I've seen so far that doesn't
seem to have this result is Google! It's happening on Google US and
Australia. Is anyone else getting this?

Cheers,

Jeff