[meteorite-list] Tuscon's best deal.

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 20:40:34 -0800 (PST)

Now that I have local friends who invites me every year to stay with them, I don't mind giving up my secret spot where I use to stay at for $25 a night.(Now up to $35 during the show, but hey find me a cheaper flop.) It is probably too late to get a bunk now, but one can try to see if there any cancelations. Maybe next year if you plan ahead: The Roadrunner Hostel downtown on 6th Ave. Meet great people and share a kitchen, internet and washing. They'' even loan you a pass to the Nat. History Museum.

http://www.roadrunnerhostelinn.com/