[meteorite-list] Tucson questions and predictions

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:47:21 -0800 (PST)

Greg, I am flabergasted at this email. I sold nearly $20,000 yesterday out of the room, the show hasn't even started yet. So I am not sure where you are getting your information, but it is either wrong, or from a dealer who doesnt have crap to offer, or offers crap. I am sure with the economy people will have a bit less to spend, but good material still demands high or even higher prices as a safety net. I will let other play with their stocks and bonds, I will put my money in more tangible objects like rare meteorites.
This is the time to buy, good deals should be around, of course, I have been buying for the last 4 days here. Miss the Tucson show and miss a great time.
Those who are coming, check the weather, supposed to reach 80F this weekend, not a cloud in the 10 day forcast. Beat that anywhere else in the USA or Europe!

Michael Farmer