[meteorite-list] paypal for cash

From: Bob Loeffler <bobl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 23:57:59 -0700

Hi John,

Just playing "devil's advocate" here: Many people don't like to carry too
much cash around with them for obvious financial reasons. If you lose $1000
in cash, you are out $1000 in cash. If you lose a credit card and somebody
else uses it, you will be out only a small amount (usually $50 if you report
the credit card lost within a day or two of losing it). I've never used
PayPal at a retail shop, so I don't know what the penalties are if someone
finds out your account details and uses it.

Regards,

Bob