[meteorite-list] paypal for cash

From: Don Rawlings <psc2410xi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 07:29:56 -0800 (PST)

I would assume that any dealer with a computer could send you a paypal invoice at the show. But they would have to absorb the paypal fees so cash would be better for you to bargain with.

Wouldn't it have been easier for you to just save your money for the show instead of buying meteorites to brag about only to list them immediately on ebay selling them for what you paid for them or even less than you paid? Do you even consider the ebay fees and paypal fees when you do this? Did you ever think of taking your own photos instead of just using the photos of the original seller? I am puzzled by this business model.

Anyone can win a race to the bottom Steve.

Don Rawlings