[meteorite-list] Cosmic Collisions on TV right now

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:28:56 +0000

Hi Geoff,

Any idea if this Discovery series will end up being screened in the UK
or be available in any other form...would be keen to see it.

Regretfully can't make it to Tucson this year, but sure will miss
it...especially the break from the grim weather here. Planning on coming
along next year with others from the UK already though.

Have a good show.

Regards.

Graham Ensor