[meteorite-list] tandaght/and other info

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:14:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi list.The bases of the H4 OR H5,just comes from the initial find that I heard about.I am not making that an?assumption about the?provable class.I looked at it a little more in depth and it has a very noticeable crystalline matrix.It also has alot of white inclusions.NOT CHONDRULES!On my piece I can no chondrules at all.There is also darker gray material underlying the brighter gray matrix.Possible a very weak secondary crust.And as bernd said,there is an indication of slicken-slides.When I buy a bigger piece,IT will be fun to be able to look deeper at it.As for my other info,I have 4 freebies I forgot about from last week.I have 2 unclassified's,1 sikhote-alin baby,and a small micro of the tamdaght that broke off.Of the 2 unclass's,one is a 8.7 gram end cut,the other is a 7.2 gram part-slice.Both chondrule heavens!The?SA?weighs 15.8 grams.Let me know what you want.I am making one final mail delivery with everything I have sold or given away.Tucson
 is 1 week away for me and I am coming to buy,so look out.Have a great all.
?
Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://chicagometeorites.net/">http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>