[meteorite-list] Terdaght Meteorite Fall

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:47:58 +0100

Hello Bernd & List

I have seen some nice pieces of Tamdaght and i confirm the presence of a lot
of slickensides, confirming the high level of shock of this meteorite. That
could actually partially explain the fact that it was broken in many pieces
at 'landing', plus the fact that some of those broken individuals have met
the earth surface against the rocky Atlas Mountains.

All the best

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA #2491