[meteorite-list] Clarification on New Fall Morocco Dec. 20, 2008

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:08:06 -0500

Hi List. Excuse my ignorance here as maybe I been hanging in the dark Caves
in Pakistan too long and may have missed some of the emails here on this New
Fall. My question: Is the Tamdaght Meteorite the same as the Tichka
Meteorite? I am assuming they are from the same Fall but maybe from
different found locations and that Tichka was a provisional name and now
Tamdaght is now the "real" name? Bit confused here. Can anyone set me
straight on this?
Thank you
Sincerely
Don Merchant