[meteorite-list] AD - Lunar Super Sale!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:34:59 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

Thank you for affording the opportunity to present some updates and items for sale in this forum.

First, I would like to bring your attention that due to many requests for smaller part slices of the NWA 5000 lunar meteorite that they are now available. We cut down a few of the rated slices into smaller, more affordable specimens with great surface area. I listed a few of these on eBay with very favorable prices. In addition to the pieces on eBay, we will be placing 20 smaller part slices in Room 230 at the Inn Suites. Be sure to check them out if you will be in Tucson as I am fairly sure this is the last time they will be offered there. We pulled all of the NWA 5000 specimens from the eBay store and will be consigning the rest to a few exclusive shops on the strip in Las Vegas, Nevada. Some will be turned into fabulous jewelry while other pieces will be sold rough like diamonds. Get a piece of this legendary meteorite while the price is still favorable.

Northwest Africa 5000 Lunar Slices With Great Surface Area, Very Favorable Pricing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140296051839
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140296052248
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140296052742
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200300926551
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140296053701

Remaining Specimens Of Dhofar 910 Lunar Meteorite Sale Priced And Ready To Go:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140296060451
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140296060654
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140296060827
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140296060961
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140296061074
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200300941416
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140296062285

Five Different Generous Sized Lunar Meteorite Specimens Started At Just 99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200300907939
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200300908702
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200300909384
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140296048793
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200300920778

Click below to see some great auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

And Many More Examples Worth Looking at Can Be Found at This Link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock