[meteorite-list] Re : new meteorite Morocco ??

From: Zeroual Mohamed <moh_zeroual_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 13:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Hello List
I'm desappointed to that sonemone say that this account is created by someone unknow, no its my, everyone can make sure in this web:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34692248 at N05/
I will never answer yet anyone conserning the subject, because I think that now the reality is knowing,
regards
Mohamed Zeroual

--- En date de?: Sam 24.1.09, habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi at yahoo.com> a ?crit?: