[meteorite-list] new meteorite Morocco

From: Zeroual Mohamed <moh_zeroual_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:56:20 -0800 (PST)

hello,
?
I am Mohamed Zeroual from Rissani and I live at Ouarzazate, a meteorites dealer, I was the first person to bring bassikounou the the market.
?I don't know anything about computers and don't speake english,?never been to schoole, so I don't know what is happening here in the list or even know if it exist, my friends told me about the war about the new meteorites, aziz habibi, said that I have 160 kilo of this meteorites, and I want to tell everybody here that he is a liar, I have 20kolo , habibi said that because I refused his request, he asked me to share the meteorite, to give him photos and sell the meteorite to foreigner and take high commission which is more than I can make, i am a dealer i buy and sell, to moroccans or foreigners. after I refused, habibi starts his habit as always, downgradding the value of the meteorites by?saying 500 kilo. that is all.
I'm defending myself, and I don't want someone to talk about me, especially lies.
?
Regards
?Mohamed Zeroual
?? Ouarzazate