[meteorite-list] Tucson show AD

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:17:26 -0800

Just to let everyone know:
        Besides his lecture before the auction, Jerry is bringing one
enhanced Giclee (Pronounced "Zee-Clay") of each of his meteorite
Paintings. People may order these at a "Show Discount" of -10%
And the first person to order each print will be able to take it home
After the auction. Others will be mailed to your home.
        Remember, also, this will be the last time you can order a
16 X 20 Original for his old price of $600. After the show, this
Size will be $750. (for all other sizes the prices will remain the
Same for now)

(anyone who wants one of one of his Solar System
Paintings should contact me right away)

        If you know you want one of his Giclees or an Enhanced
Giclee, let me know now, and he will bring one earmarked for
You, specifically, so you know you can take it home (they come
Mounted OR in convenient tubes if you are flying) When home,
If you got one for flying, they can be inexpensively "backed" or
"mounted" by any art store in the country - however, you should
ask around as prices can very a great deal & it should be in the
Neighborhood of $12 to $25 depending on the size - but I have seen
a few art stores ask over $65 and up! -so don't be scammed. Of
course, if you are driving, you can take it home already mounted.

      At the show, you can reach me at 619 204-4138 (never call
This number except during Tucson Show, please) or Jerry at
770 709-8387 (again, during Show only, please {Jan 31 - Feb 8}).

    Thanks, Michael