[meteorite-list] Tucson show

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:08:22 -0800

Hi Said, and all others doing the Show:
        I find it interesting and perplexing that you would not
Bother to put yourself in the Meteorite Exchange Tucson Guide
To Meteorite dealers and people!
        Instead, you post to this list - which, if everyone did, would
Be utter mayham attempting to piece together a "map" of where
Everyone would be at the Tucson Show.
        Paul Harris and Jim Tobin have, like so many other times,
Donated their time, efforts and web space, at no expense to anyone
else, to benefit all of us, put together a guide for the show. Everyone
can put themselves in and everyone can then "Print" a copy and
take it to the show to know where to go and where everyone is. Go here:

http://www.meteorite-times.com/tucson/

        Anyone NOT in the Meteorite Exchange Tucson Show guide
Should add themselves NOW, or expect to "loose business" as a
Result. Anyone going should print this guide and take it with them
To know their rear end from their elbow.
        As so many other times, we owe a debt of gratitude for the
Splendid efforts and genius of Paul and Jim.
        Thanks, guys!
        Best wishes, Michael