[meteorite-list] Reflecting

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:37:37 +0100

Hello Darryl, Bernd , -

I think both of you have to regret nothing in regard to your posts to the
list from last night.

Darryl, in a spontaneous reaction I've told you how inspiring I found your
report. Of course your lines were off topic. But it was so far more
interesting and moving than so many meteoritically focused posts dedicated
to cause trouble between collectors and dealers, Moroccans and Americans
etc. etc.

Well, and all the following ballyhoo, transforming your enthusiasm
surprisingly into a new battle between "red" and "blue" was "as needless as
a goiter" (German manner of speaking ;-) in such a historical moment -
especially what concerns the new President of the USA who underlined
emphatically the necessarity of non-polarization.

My best,

Matthias Baermann