[meteorite-list] Apology to the List

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:31:01 -0500

Hello Bernd,

I think it is fairly safe to say that you have nothing to apologize for.

The day of the 9-11 attacks? You were among the first to post what I
thought
was a thoughtful and sympathetic post. Many people did. That post wasn't
meteorite-related but it was appreciated.

I remember a few years ago a certain list member went off on some diatribe
(as he usually did) and after your response, he stopped posting. You did
the list a service then, as you usually do. That post wasn't
meteorite-related either, but it was appreciated.

Nothnig to apologize for. I understood your post for what it was intended
to be, wishing a country well.

-Walter Branch