[meteorite-list] Good By Bush - the nightmare is over

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:46:00 -0700

Geez! A feller misses a lot by going to sleep at night.

>I can answer those concerns with one word.....Palin !!!
>Now that was one scary person to have one heartbeat away from the
>presidency.

S'matter Don? Afraid of powerful, confident women? You think Lyin' Joe
'Logorrhea' Biden is any less scary?

>If you genuinely think someone was corrupt, incompitent, and
>VIOLATED THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS--and say so-- that makes you a "hater"?

No, Darren, it makes you an idiot, and a bad speller. The Geneva
Convention applies to uniformed combatants operating under the auspices of
a State. Al Queeda has neither.

>Where is the honor in feeding the ducks?

What do you have against ducks, Captain Blood?

>I have 80% of this country, and more like 99% of the world on my side on
>this one.

Mr. Farmer, you're nuts! Bam's percentage of the vote was in the low 50s.
The Arabs are all inflamed and calling him the 'house negro', and they
count for a lot more than 1%. Hell, probably 20% of the world doesn't
even recognize the name "Obama".

>OBAMA could go on a permanent vacation and still do a better job than
>the Criminal Regime we just go rid of.

If only, Howard.

>What a great day it is. A president that is for us, not for himself!

Sonny, you must be under 20 to suffer from this level of naivete. That
massive ego trip in Denver for Bam's acceptance speech screamed "me! me!!
me!!!"

>Having said that, NASA seem, now, to be committed to a return to the
>moon.
>I am delighted by that as a citizen of the world.

Rob, show some respect. It's "Citizen of the World." Be sure to send in
your World taxes to do your fair share in supporting all this happy
horseshit.

>If you didn't vote then shut up.
>If you did vote and your pick didn't win,
>you have a right to complain, but not on this forum, please.
>If you voted and your pick did win, then celebrate, but please not on
>this
>forum

Close, Pete. Try this

If you didn't vote then SHUT UP.
If you did vote and your pick didn't win, then SHUT UP.
If you voted and your pick did win, then SHUT UP.

>I am just so happy right now!

Jeff, see "Sonny" above.

There's a lot to not like about Dubya but his popularity rating is not as
low as that of Congress, and we still have those bastards in office. Where
is all the fulminating hatred for them? They are the ones that actually
allocate and approve the money for everything from wars to welfare to
wocket ships to the moon. If they had had any balls, they could have
easily reined in the so-caller criminal regime, but nooooooo. Even for the
last 2 years in a Democrat controlled congress they couldn't take any
action. Pussies!

Before you all start flaming my mailbox about being off-topic, know that
this post is about meteorites, i.e., space rocks, or, simply, rocks, which
many listees seem to have between their ears.

Get over Bush. Get over Obama. Look forward to getting screwed, blewed,
and tattooed by the new administration, just like you did by the old one,
and the one before that, and the one...

Paul Swartz