[meteorite-list] Good By Bush - the nightmare is over

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 00:44:32 -0800

Hola All,

I think the point of the pro-Obama's is that the (supposedly
quiet/innocent) Bush supporters in this case are simply being
hypocrites. They're telling people to stop posting their opinions and
then including little pro-Bush bits in their messages.

In almost every post, that's been the case. The Obama supporters say
their bit, and then the Bush fellows come out and say "you're wrong to
bring your political views to the list - by the way, you're an idiot,
Bush was good."

Come on....are we all kids on here? I'm probably the only one posting
who can lay any claim to that, and I think I'll refrain from the same
rubbish. Hmmm - I will say this, as one who voted - either way, only
time will tell.

Jason