[meteorite-list] Politics, Obama, The Chicago Machine

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:25:41 -0600

I can't listen to all this starry eyed nonsense. The fact is, we have a new president with no political record or real experience stepping into a job that thankfully will be regulated by our three tiered system of government composed of other fine dedicated public servants with no vested interests, only seeking change, large sums of change, not small change... His Chicago connections don't add to his resume.

There isn't anything to say or do but wait and see so please let this subject go. It's interfering with interesting meteorite rants.