[meteorite-list] Ad Ebay & Olde tyme historic pieces and Chergach IMB's

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:13:59 -0700

Hi All

Offer 1
I have several auctions ending soon. Most still at .95 cents. All with
no reserves.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/meteorfinder_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ_trksidZp3911Q2ec0Q2em301?_trksid=p3911.c0.m301

http://tinyurl.com/95gkt9

I also included one of my favorite books Cosmic Debris by John Burke.
Only at $5.50
http://cgi.ebay.com/Cosmic-Debris-by-John-G-Burke-1986-Hardcover_W0QQitemZ200299511155

Offer 2
My next offering includes several rare and historic pieces. Some I
have had for a while and have been reduced by 30%. Make sure you go to
the bottom of the page as there are some newly listed meteorite with
some really cool old labels from possibly HO Stockwell and a couple of
AML's as well.

http://jensenmeteorites.com/Consignment.htm

Offer 3
I also have a couple of the rare Chergach IMB slices as well. The
small 3.16g piece on top is currently on Ebay.

http://jensenmeteorites.com/Chergach%20IMB.htm

I'll be gone later this afternoon & evening so will get back to you
first thing tomorrow with availability and shipping info.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Mike Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL