[meteorite-list] New Moroccan fall/ fact

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:32:55 -0800 (PST)

Considering the fact that I never dealt with you, did I?
Then I doubt you have anything of interest other than the thousands of rumors, millions of $$$ sold, suitcases of money hiddenn, how many times I went to jail in Morocco, blah blah blah.
I asked for true information on the new fall, you are going crazy attacking me? What motive?
Michael Farmer