[meteorite-list] Moroccan Infighting

From: John Gwilliam <jkg2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:52:10 -0700

Good comments Greg. This isn't too much different than what happened
with some of the Russians several years ago. Trying to sell direct
retail and still sell wholesale to dealers just doesn't work.
Eventually, the market gets flooded and prices end up in the crapper.
When the supply dries up in Morocco, all sorts of "creative
marketing" will pop up. Someone has already mentioned the
possibility of old unsold material being offered as new falls. You
don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how this is all
going to play out.

Best,
John