[meteorite-list] Is there smelly life out there?

From: Mark Ford <mark.ford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:12:19 -0000

>Although there is a consensus among some scientists that methane is
also
>produced by volcanic processes, the lack of any active volcanoes on
Mars rules
>this possibility out.

So by that somewhat 'skewed logic' (imho) there's also life on Jupiter,
the moon, Titan, at least one exoplanet and Venus, oh or could it
perchance be that it is volcanic/geologic in origin, and we just haven't
located the source yet - but that doesn't grab the head lines I guess!!

Best,

Mark