[meteorite-list] Zaklodzie and TKW's

From: Marcin Cimala - PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:05:03 +0100

Thanks Macrin,

Very interesting regarding Zaklodzie!
The next question that soon comes in mind: was this unweathered portion of
the meteoirite the one that was analyzed for its type
determination/classification ??

========
I dont know this, but If I could be scientist, I will like to use this fresh
part for tests. Im sure that not for all tests this was importand how
weathered is material. But I know that this white center was well tested.
This large iron in center also was etched.

Thanks for the TKW's.
My data come from "A to Z".

You know, TKW is not most importand here and for sure impossible to get it
even close to real weight. With large finds like this we know its hundreds
of kilos, so better mark it as "TKW=large" :)

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)meteorite.pl
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) kosmos