[meteorite-list] AD: Deans big Ebay news update + NZ FOSSILS

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 23:41:59 -0800 (PST)

I have decided that I will (For the next few months anyway) retire my main ebay user id AMUNRE
In its place I will be using a new ebay user id EARTHLYTREASURES_NZ. See link here:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&since=1&userid=earthlytreasures_nz&include=0&rows=200&sort=3&completed=1
I have over 100 meteorites now listed on my new user id and in a weeks time will list lots more. Some great NWA's listed including some nice crusted stuff listed at 99 cents. Check them out now to get first pickings as there is some nice stuff there.
I will slowly run down and move all of the old AMUNRE listings to the new id but I would rather sell them instead so if you see anything of interest in my old AMUNRE id (There are over 900 auctions listed of all sorts of stuff) let me know as I am into making a deal.
I also have found a great source for rarely seen New Zealand fossils. The fossils on this website:
http://www.earthlytreasures.co.nz/pages/nzfossilpage1.html
These are all priced in New Zealand dollars so US dollar paying customers gets a 42% discount on the fossils on this one website. I also have NZ fossils listed on both my ebay user id's (Ebay ones all priced in US dollars).
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com
www.earthlytreasures.co.nz