[meteorite-list] AD - Nininger Item - Planetary Bargains

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:48:02 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

I would like bring to your attention some great items now listed on eBay. All items are started out at just 99 cents including several sizable lunar pieces.

Click below to see some great auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Several Generous Sized Lunar Meteorite Specimens Started at Just 99 Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200295791833
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140293077471
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200295800469

Largest Piece of Tierra Blanca I have Left Stated at Just 99 Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140293079992

Niningers Printing Press Started Out at $3,000.00 and Offered by kalani_oftheheavens. My associate, Jeff is offering this item far below costs and will deliver it to the Tucson show for free. He acquired the collection from me and is offering the working printing press by itself. I only mention this since Jeff is out of town until this evening and a serious bargain could be had. I tried to keep the collection together but no museum was willing to accommodate a deal and I have no room left in my garage. It is either give up my 24" lapidary saw or sports car or store this printing press. He is offering it for thousands less than I have into it. He will also entertain offers on the plates if somebody wants to keep this collection whole.

You can try this link but if it doesn't work, type Niningers Printing Press and it should show up under the EBay search:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Niningers-Antique-Kelsey-Excelsior-Printing-Press_W0QQitemZ120360067070QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item120360067070&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

And Many More Examples Worth Looking at Can Be Found at This Link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock