[meteorite-list] Huge Ebay sale plus some great additions to my web site! Ad/sale

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 18:39:17 -0700

Hi everyone I have added 2 new knives to the web site and a new piece
of Glorieta art From Arlene Schlazer. Here is a link for that
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm
I am also running over $20,000 on Ebay right now as well. Some really
great stuff you wont find for sale anywhere else, a couple of these
are simply the best of the best. I have one of the best Canyon
Diabl'os you will ever see for! I also have a 207 gram Glorieta
pallasite individual simply the best! I have a KILLER end cut of
Henbury on this list WOW the back side is as nice to look at as the
incredible etch! I have a really really nice 12.5 pound CD that really
is at a wholesale price it really is a very nice piece. There is
plenty more check them out here
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/meteorite-auctions.htm Thanks

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com