[meteorite-list] [AD] Tucson '09, eBay Gems, Sikhote-Alin Postcard, SAs with Holes, Website Sale

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:14:06 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings all. Lots of news to share this week.

EBAY:

For those who are interested I have some particularly nice pieces on
eBay at the moment, with most of them closing tomorrow.

Of note is a gorgeous Sikhote-Alin individual with a natural hole
right in the center:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170291994361

And fans of oriented irons should take a look at this exquisite
Sikhote-Alin bullet with AMAZING flow lines:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170292998925

Also: Allende, a 400-gram NWA, a Gibeon crystal, Campo, Gold Basin,
Taza with flow lines, a special slipcase edition of the "Oscar E.
Monnig Meteorite Collection Catalog," one of my little Draeger-
Nininger Odessas, and lots more. As always, all my lots are no reserve.

All items up for auction can be seen here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZaerolitemeteorites

Instant recap with photos live and direct from Meteorite.com:

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-dealers/dealer-listings/aerolite.htm

END-OF-YEAR SALE:

I am also running a big, big sale on my website for the next few days
only, with scores of meteorites and impactites at 10 to 50% off,
including some really nice Campos, Libyan Desert Glass, gorgeous
Seymchan transitional siderite/pallasite slices and more:

See all sale items here: http://www.aerolite.org/sale.htm

SIKHOTE-ALINS WITH HOLES:

I recently acquired a few stellar Sikhote-Alins with natural holes,
and I know these items are very popular with some of you.

Pictures here: http://www.aerolite.org/sikhote-alin-meteorites.htm#holes

TUCSON 2009:

For those of you planning on being in Tucson for the 2009 gem show,
please stop by and visit me in Room 230 at the InnSuites. We will be
open from January 31 through February 14. As usual, I will sharing a
showroom with my good friend Anne Black who recently celebrated her
tenth birthday. Oh, actually that was her company, sorry : )
Anyway, many happy returns to Impactika -- ten years in the world's
nuttiest business. Congrats.

Details, hours, Yahoo map yourself to our hotel and so on, here:

http://www.aerolite.org/tucson-gem-and-mineral-show.htm

As always, Anne and I invite you to join us for wine, refreshments,
music, and generally living the good life every evening at sunset.

Here is our print ad for the 2009 show:

http://www.aerolite.org/tucson-2009-ad.htm

I will be posting more detailed information about the Tucson show, the
big party, etc., shortly.

LIMITED EDITION METEORITE POSTCARD:

Finally, I'd like to share news of a new collectible meteorite
postcard with you. I am a great fan of vintage natural history
illustrations, and I recently created a limited edition Sikhote-Alin
postcard based on Victorian-era hand tinted mineral illustrations. It
is called "Eleven Space Sculptures" and you can learn all about it here:

http://www.aerolite.org/meteorite-postcard.htm

That's it for today. Enjoy the weekend, and thank you for reading.

Cheers from Tucson, the Meteorite Capital of the World,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org