[meteorite-list] Pultusk ID card question

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:44:19 -0800 (PST)

Dear Paul and List,

Thank you for the very quick responses. A List member mentioned McCarthy Taylor but this does not ring a bell with me. Rob Elliot was mentioned as having some labeled with a "P" and most curious of all was Paul's reference to Prisoner Pultusk Peas. Forgive my ignorance, but what does this Mean?

Somebody also mentioned that MT-11 (Mathew 11)could be a bible reference to a meteorite shower. I do not generally collect falls but do find the history fascinating.

Best Regards,

Adam