[meteorite-list] January Meteorite-Times - Preserving Meteorites article fixed

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 11:25:02 -0800

Dear List,

There was a problem with Microsoft's IE browser not showing pictures in
the *Guest Article 'Preserving meteorite slices in home-made glass
mountings' *by Gregory E Carr. This has been corrected so if you have
already read the article and did not see any pictures please have a look
again.

The problem was caused during the conversion of a Microsoft Word
document into an HTML document. A BIG thank you to Phil Morgan for
alerting me and also supplying his browser info as I use Firefox and the
images were displaying fine.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

Thank you,

Paul