[meteorite-list] QMIG uppdate

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 17:25:17 +1000

Listoids

QMIG update

http://www.qmig.org

I snuck over to Queensland Museum to take some new photographs to share with
youse

The new photographs are of meteorites that youse have never seen before
except for the earlier not as nice photos of Glenormiston which have now
been retired

I'm particularly impressed with the new Glenormiston photos..

Lots more than that tho in the update

I'll update other webpages I have never been too happy with once I
centralise the QMIG collection and find some time and space to fixee fixee
them

Its back to work on 27 Jan after 6 weeks of holidays - damnit - and QMIG has
its second birthday on 15 Jan 09

Cheers