[meteorite-list] New fall in Morocco

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 06:43:34 +0100

for what I have seen in the photos, its many similar to the
last fall in morocco of some months ago - I have lost the
names seen I not buy other meteorites from Morocco from many
time - seen in this time moroccans not sale many, seen they
ask to much highest prices, is not a problem take pieces of
other falls and say this material its from a new fall.

Matteo