[meteorite-list] tichka fall

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 16:34:39 -0800 (PST)

?hi again
the trajectory made it from south morroco the entry of atmosphere and than cross half morroco and trews or eject or what you call is exploded in fragment along the trajectory, and i can confirm that there will be more found all along the road that this fall has made , my brother in law saw?it ?in agadir and other guys saw in eljadida far from Marrakesh 180km;

now dear collector you have a new fall in your hand and thanks Allah that it is once again in our reach and in morroco , at least there something to talk about it,
wait to see it? and buy it if you can ,
i can tell you from here it's a new H 3 lightly melted or i can say a breccias having some Brown inclusion
that i have not seen in any of the last fall
take care everybody and good night.

aziz habibi