[meteorite-list] Thin Section collecting - storage

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <delraygoddess_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:26:14 -0800 (PST)

Thanks so much for all of your help, I really appreciate it.
I was wondering how many people keep them inside those little plastic cases, verses, leaving them naked to be stored like these? I wonder if the plastic cases are just because people don't have a cabinet, or, would the cabinet need to accomodate these plastic case around every slide.
Thanks,
Leigh Anne