[meteorite-list] Freebee Meteoritics Magazines.

From: Steve Schoner <schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 16:00:40 GMT

Hello,

Have to clear some space for my thin section lab and must get rid of some books. So, I have 28 issues of Meteoritics from the 1980's to 1990. Volumes 17-25. Mostly complete except for vol. 17 and 25.

First e-mail to list gets it. That way clear some space on my book shelves and I don't get my box flooded with requests.

Will send all these to the first responder for free, and I will even pay the postage to send it.

Steve Schoner
IMCA 4470