[meteorite-list] IMPACTIKA's Tenth AnnEversary - AD

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 23:22:52 EST

Hello Everybody,

Yes, that's right, Impactika is now 10 years old. Hard to believe.

And to celebrate that milestone, I decided to make my website easier to
navigate so I reworked the Catalog page to combine it with the Meteorite page, so
now everything is conveniently in one (long) list with a lot of links and
pictures. All the Exceptional Pieces are there too, but easily visible.
And I have more rare, historical, exceptional pieces than ever; things like
Ibitira, Moss with crust, 2 Murchison (one with crust), Tres Castillos, Los
Angeles 001 and 002, Cape York, La Primitiva, Palca de Aparzo, ..... and a huge
slice of Huizopa (thanks to TCU), and many more.
Just take a look at _www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com) or
directly at: _http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm)

And the Thin-Sections page has also been completely updated, with a lot of
new pieces and pictures. You can find it
at: http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm

Thank you very much for all your business during all those Ten Years.
Obviously I wouldn't be here without all of you.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.