[meteorite-list] What makes a hammer a hammer?

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 19:37:10 -0800

G'Day List
This thread has been very interesting. Hammers have really not played an
important part of my quest to seek knowledge, meteoritically speaking. But
the discussions have been an eye opener, especially when it comes to a few
mets that I had not considered.

Mike, thanks for starting this. Steve, you continue to amaze me.
Dave, what can I say? Thanks for all your input. I for one, have definitely
benefited from it.

As for my little humor on hammers, I sincerely apologize. It was in jest and
not to throw anybody off the subject presently being discussed. I'm just a
happy person by nature.

Cheers
John