[meteorite-list] AD> Encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com website for sale >>>

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 22:50:03 +0100 (CET)

Hello Matt and other List Members,

you're right about your interrogations for privacy of
the information included in the Encyclopedia of
Meteorites.

I won't be able to keep an eye on the new owner but I
wish he's a smart and respectful person who won't use
these information for his business.

When the bids are over on january 31st, I'll speak to
the new owner and explain what the users are waiting
from him.

But that's all I can do.

If we want the EOM website to live, I've to sell it
because I really can't update it anymore (it takes
several hours a month). The EOM is useful if it's
updated...

Pierre