[meteorite-list] Happy New Year

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:16:03 -0600

Top all those concerned,
If you arent concerned please delete.

Iam in no way trying to start any arguments on this list.
But these people are way out of line.

Phil Whitmer wrote on 12/30/08 :
"A respected and important member of the meteorite community checked out the
provenance of the last offerings on eBay by Bob Evans and they turned out to
be shady to say the least. It looks like Bob Evans was selling stones with
fake Monnig provenance according to his own source. "

You people had better get your facts straight. I haven't sold anything that
came from Monnig in years. I think some of you people don't even know what
my ebay account is.
Here is my account :
 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmaccers531

Al Mitterling, Iam seriously considering a lawsuit against you for slander.