[meteorite-list] RE: Happy New Year - Ruben Garcia

From: Norbert Classen <riffraff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 00:43:39 +0100

Hi Paul, and All,

A Happy, Healthy and Prosper New Year to you all.

Did anyone have a look at Ruben's old URL - there's an article about
meteorite hunting on this new site that sounds pretty (babel-)fishy... If
you want to have a good laugh have a look at:

http://www.mr-meteorite.com/treasure-hunting-for-meteorites/

There's a great definition of "meteorite", for example:

"A healthy intent imagining in outdoor space which survives a stroke with a
earth?s aspect is called a meteorite."

Hmmm.... ;-?

My favorite howler:

"Be unequivocally clever with singular earth magnets since they will repairs
credit cards, dungeon phones, computers, PDAs as well as alternative
electronic equipment."

Good advise, huh? I'm just wondering where I could possibly get such a darn
dungeon phone! Any dungeolar for sale ,-?

All the best,
Norbert

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----

Happy New Year and Best Wishes to Everyone!

For those of you who've been looking for Ruben Garcia's website, he has
moved his articles and video listings to The Meteorite Exchange. All of
Rubens articles are up and I should have all Ruben's videos listed a few
days after we post the January issue of Meteorite-Times. Ruben is listed
under the Information menu. Direct URL is http://www.meteorite.com/blog/

To all Meteorite Dealers: This is our annual request for you to verify your
information on our Meteorite Dealers Listing page
http://www.meteorite.com/dealer_list.htm
Please reply off list with any changes. Changes will be made a few days
after we get Meteorite-Times up.

To all of you who are soon to be Tucson bound please add your information to
our Tucson Information page. Our Tucson Information page is found on
Meteorite-Times.
Information page here:
http://www.meteorite-times.com/tucson/

Add your Tucson information here: