[meteorite-list] AD - Provisional NWA 5511 - LL5 chondrite

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 17:59:53 -0800 (PST)

I listed a few samples the the meteorite Ted Bunch was kind enough to classify for me on ebay.

It is provisional and the assigned name is NWA 5511 and it has been classified as an LL5 chondrite.

This meteorite has a very nice look to it and low TKW of only 387 grams (prior to cutting).

I am only going to be selling about 50 grams of this meteorite, so not much will be available. I have listed several samples that are between 0.6 - 12.8 grams.

Here is a picture of the material:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/NWA5511LL5.jpg

You can view my auctions here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZstar_wars_coiiector