[meteorite-list] West, freaky rock

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 06:23:23 +0000 (UTC)

Beautiful, indeed. I think it looks better than St. Michel. The difference is that even the tiniest slices are loaded. Wait until you see better photos! Steve's been busy on the saw and keeping the hotel guests up.

Sorry to those who have been trying to get ahold of me. My phone is toast and we have been working a marathon. I promise to contact you this weekend when I get home. I have the worst sunburn of my life and my legs feel like they were run over by a tractor, yet I am having the time of my life. I found my first fall and many more and have made some new life-long friends. The food is fantastic, the people are friendly, and we are the first people to gaze upon these rocks from space. It is truly magical.

I heart Texas.

Best,

Mike Bandli